June 26 & 27: State Title Tournament for 12U and younger
The Montana Youth Soccer Association's, Montana Showcase, hosted by the Helena Youth Soccer Association, is the culminating event to the spring season for 11U -12U teams that participated in the Montana State Spring League, as well as all other 10U-12U teams interested in competing in a Montana State Tournament.
All 12U divisions play to a final to determine the Showcase Winner, while all 10U - 11U divisions play a jamboree format.
NO DOGS OR PETS ALLOWED ON THE FIELD COMPLEX
Friday the 25th from 5 pm-7 pm in the Dome OR Saturday the 26th from 7 am-9 am and no less than 60 minutes before your first game in the Dome or field-level administration tent.
Block Room Hotels with reduced rates:
Jorgenson’s Inn and Suites - 1714 11th Ave
Howard Johnson - 2101 11th Ave
Shilo Inn & Suites - 2020 Propect Ave
Helena Siebel Soccer Complex
- 2550 Skyway Dr.
- Watch for the Soccer Ball Dome near the Helena Regional Airport
Located at the Dome
Designated Referee Parking near the Dome
HYSA and the Capital HS Girls Soccer Team will be collecting parking fees as a fundraiser for their team and our Financial Assistance & Scholarship Fund on the days of the tournament.
$10.00 per vehicle for the weekend
- in front of the Siebel Soccer Complex sign or in front of the Dome
- in places reserved for Handicapped Parking
- on Skyway Dr. or Kelleher Dr.
- VEHICLES WILL BE TICKETED & TOWED BY Helena Police Department
Referee Parking designated area across from the Dome
$25 per RV/Camper/Tent
- REGISTRATION FORM for RVs/Campers/Trailers
- RV/Campers/Trailer parking will be restricted to the far west area beyond the parking lot; on the west side of the porta-potties looking at the back of Costco
- Pets are allowed at campsites but NO dogs or pets allowed on the Field Complex at any time
- There are no electric or water hookups
Concession Stand at the Dome
Need a lift ?
Available by golf cart for those with limited mobility, just ask at the Dome or any field marshall
Located at the Dome and portable toilets are located throughout the field area