May 18 - 19, 2019
Siebel Soccer Complex - Helena, MT
10U (2009) - 12U (2007) Boys & Girls; Competitive and Recreational teams
$475 for 10U teams, $500 for 11U-12U teams
Champions enjoy automatic acceptance for the following year to their age-group
The following hotels are dedicated to helping you and assisting you with your lodging needs;
Rooms are being held under "ARSENAL INVITATIONAL" please reference that when calling for reservations.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS* Check-in will be on Friday, May 17, 2019 from 6-9 PM at the Arsenal Invitational host hotel, Comfort Suites Helena Airport, located at 3180 N Washington St, Helena, MT 59602. A representative from each team will:
- Receive commemorative tournament pins and gift coupons for all players, coaches, and managers and other goodies, Parking passes for coach and manager.
- Present Signed Arsenal Invitational Official Rules Agreement.
The following information is required at team check in:
- Recreational Teams: Must be prepared to play in Competitive Level; Non-League Travel Roster prepared by State Administrator; laminated player cards for the current season, and Rules agreement.
- Competitive Teams: Competitive teams will check in using their regular League Roster; laminated player cards for the current season, and Rules agreement.
- Guest Players: All guest players must appear on the team's state approved roster.
- Questions or concerns; please text/cal 406 431 3064 or email email@example.com
HYSA volunteers collect parking fees as a fundraiser for our Financial Assistance & Field Funds on the days of the tournament.
Fees will be $10.00 per vehicle and $25 per RV
- RVs/Campers/Trailers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a permit, need a name, license plate number and weekend contact phone number
- RV/Campers/Trailer parking will be restricted to the far west areas of the parking lots
3 games guaranteed
25 minute halves 10U, 30 minute halves 11U, 12U
All players, coaches, and managers will receive commemorative tournament pins.
Medals awarded to all players and coaches of the Champions and Runner-up teams.
Trophies will be awarded to the team as a whole of the Champions and Runners-Up.
HYSA will provide operating concessions catered by Smokejumpers Restaurant & Catering.
Tournament apparel will be provided by Play On Soccer. T-shirt, sweatshirt, and long-sleeved shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament and afterward at Play On Soccer.
Please click here for a listing of Siebel Soccer Complex policies.
Contact our Executive Director