2017 Queen City Classic
May 20 & 21 Helena, MT Siebel Socer Complex
The Queen City Classic is a youth soccer tournament hosted by the Helena youth Soccer Association in Helena, MT. The tournament encourages friendly competition and sportsmanship amongst the region’s U10-U12 boys and girls teams. Helena’s central location in Montana allows teams from all corners of Montana to compete against each other without having to travel extreme distances.
Dates: May 20-21, 2017
Application Deadline: Sunday, April 30, 2017
Location: Siebel Soccer Complex - Helena, MT
Ages: U10 (2007) - U12 (2005) Boys & Girls
Cost: $425 for U10 teams, $475 for U11-U12 teams
- 3 games guaranteed, 5 maximum
- 25 minute halves U 10, 30 minute halves U11, U12; 5 minute halftimes
- U10: 7v7
- U11-U12: 9v9
- U10 Build Out Lines Document
- All players, coaches, and managers will receive comemorative tournament pins.
- Medals awarded to all players and coaches of the Champions and Runner-up teams.
- Trophys will be awarded to the team as a whole of the Champions and Runners-Up.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS* Check-in will be on Friday, May 19, 2017 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM at the Queen City Classic's host hotel, Comfort Suites Helena Airport, located at 3180 N Washington St, Helena, MT 59602. A representative from each team will:
- Receive commemorative tournament pins and gift coupons to Play On Soccer for all players, coaches, and managers and other goodies.
- Signed 2017 Queen City Classic Official Rules Agreement.
The following information is required at team check in:
- Recreational Teams: Non-League Travel Roster prepared by State Administrator; laminated player cards for the current season; medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster. All personnel with sideline passes will also need a medical release.
- Competitive Teams: Competitive teams will check in using their regular League Roster; laminated player cards for the current season, medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster.
- Guest Players: All guest players must have a state approved guest player form; laminated player card for the current season; medical release and concussion form.
Tournament apparel will be provided by Play On Soccer. T-shirt, sweatshirt, and long sleeved shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament and afterwards at Play On Soccer.
- HYSA will be conducting a fund raiser for our Fields & Financial Assistance Funds we will be collecting parking fees on the days of the tournament. Fees will be $10.00 per car and $25 per trailer. For trailers/RVs/Campers please contact us at email@example.com for permit, need name, license plate number and weekend contact phone number
- RV/Camper/Trailer parking will be restricted to certain areas of the parking lots.
- No parking is allowed in front of the Siebel Soccer Complex sign or in front of the Dome.
- No parking is allowed on Skyway Dr. or Kelleher Dr. The Helena PD will ticket and tow anyone parked on these streets.
Please click here for a listing of Siebel Soccer Complex policies.
HYSA Executive Director