HELENA YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS VACANCY
The Helena Youth Soccer Association (HYSA) currently has two vacancies on its Board of Directors. Both terms expire in August 2021 and we are looking for people to serve out those terms, with the ability to run for another term if interested. HYSA is a non-profit organization managed by an 11-member volunteer Board of Directors. We meet in the evening on the third Monday of each month for about two hours. In addition to attending meetings, Board members may be asked to participate in strategic planning and committees for things like tournaments, facilities, and fields, fundraising, etc. The Board is particularly looking for people with a fundraising background or experience with capital campaigns.
Deadline: Friday, March 13, 2020
If you are interested in being on the Board, please send an email to the Chair of the Nominations Committee
In your email, please address the following items:
- Why you want to be an HYSA Board member;
- Your goals for the club and what you would like to see improved or changed;
- A description of your soccer experience, non-profit involvement or experience, and fundraising experience;
- Whether you have children involved in HYSA and what programs you are most interested in; and
- Confirmation that you are willing to submit to a criminal background check.
The Nominations Committee will review all applicants and may request the opportunity to meet with you in person. The committee will then recommend candidates to serve out the remaining terms, which will be presented to the Board for its decision. It is the Board's goal to fill this position in March.
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy at 406-439-7297 or Email Cindy
Thank you for your time and consideration.