Fall 2014 Recreational registration is now open!
About HYSA Recreational Soccer
The Helena youth Soccer Association is proud to continue a 30+ year tradition of providing a fun, safe environment for children from Helena and the surrounding communities to gather and play soccer as a form of physical and mental exercise!
HYSA Recreational soccer practices and plays at the Siebel Soccer Complex, the best soccer facility in Helena and one of the top facilities in the state of Montana! While parent-volunteers coach all recreational teams, HYSA provides consistent coaching instruction throughout the season, so coaches will never be without aid and players will participate in activities that are sure to challenge them physically and mentally while developing their soccer skills!
Within each gender and grade, teams may be divided based on geographic location to make practicing easier. Every team is encouraged to practice once a week and will play games on Sunday afternoons. No games will begin prior to 1:00 PM and it is a six (6) game season. HYSA does not have league champions for the recreational league, but all participants will be awarded participation pins!
Timeline for the Fall 2014 season
- Early registration closes - Friday, August 15, 2014
- Late registration closes - Friday, August 22, 2014
- Coaches’ meeting - Week of Monday, September 1
- Youth Coching Module - TBD
- First practice day - Week of Monday, September 7
- First game - Sunday, September 14
- Sunday, October 12 (Sleeping Giant Soccer Classic)
- Last game - Sunday, October 19
Click here to register for Rec!
Click here to register for Micro!
Any questions or comments about HYSA Rec soccer can be directed to: