2016 Queen City Classic
May 21 & 22 Helena, MT Siebel Socer Complex
The Queen City Classic is a youth soccer tournament hosted by the Helena youth Soccer Association in Helena, MT. The tournament encourages friendly competition and sportsmanship amongst the region’s U10-U12 boys and girls teams. Helena’s central location in Montana allows teams from all corners of Montana to compete against each other without having to travel extreme distances.
Dates: May 21-22, 2016
Application Deadline: Sunday, May 1, 2016
Location: Siebel Soccer Complex - Helena, MT
Ages: U10-U12 B&G
Cost: $375 for U10 teams, $425 for U11-U12 teams
2016 MYSA Approval to Host
2016 Official Rules
- 3 games guaranteed, 5 maximum
- 25 minute halves U 10, 30 minute halves U11, U12; 5 minute halftimes
- U10: 7v7
- U11-U12: 9v9
- All players, coaches, and managers will receive comemorative tournament pins.
- Medals awarded to all players and coaches of the Champions and Runner-up teams.
- Trophys will be awarded to the team as a whole of the Champions and Runners-Up.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS* Check-in will be on Friday, May 20, 2016 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM at the Queen City Classic's host hotel, Comfort Suites Helena Airport, located at 3180 N Washington St, Helena, MT 59602. A representative from each team will:
The following information is required at team check in:
- Recreational Teams: Non-League Travel Roster prepared by State Administrator; laminated player cards for the current season; medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster. All personnel with sideline passes will also need a medical release.
- Competitive Teams: Competitive teams will check in using their regular League Roster; laminated player cards for the current season, medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster.
- Guest Players: All guest players must have a state approved guest player form; laminated player card for the current season; medical release and concussion form.
- Each team shall submit the Team Locator Information Sheet at check in.
Check-in the morning of the tournament will not be permitted!
Tournament apparel will be provided by Play On Soccer. T-shirt, sweatshirt, and long sleeved shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament and afterwards at Play On Soccer.
HYSA will be operating concessions along with several food vendors in the field area. Please check-back for a menu and vendor options.
- HYSA will be conducting a fund raiser for our Fields & Financial Assistance Funds we will be collecting parking fees on the days of the tournament. Fees will be $10.00 per car and $25 per trailer. For trailers/RVs/Campers please contact us at email@example.com for permit, need name, license plate number and weekend contact phone number
- RV/Camper/Trailer parking will be restricted to certain areas of the parking lots.
- No parking is allowed in front of the Siebel Soccer Complex sign or in front of the Dome.
- No parking is allowed on Skyway Dr. or Kelleher Dr. The Helena PD will ticket and tow anyone parked on these streets.
Please click here for a listing of Siebel Soccer Complex policies.
HYSA Executive Director