2015 Queen City Classic
May 16 & 17 Helena, MT Siebel Socer Complex
Applications are now being taken for the 2015 12th Annual Queen City Classic.
MORE INFORMATION & APPLICATION at APPLY Tab
Questions; email Phil McGovern at email@example.com
The Queen City Classic is a youth soccer tournament hosted by the Helena youth Soccer Association in Helena, MT. The tournament encourages friendly competition and sportsmanship amongst the region’s U10-U12 boys and girls teams. Helena’s central location in Montana allows teams from all corners of Montana to compete against each other without having to travel extreme distances.
Dates: May 16-17, 2015
Application Deadline: Sunday, April 26, 2015
Location: Siebel Soccer Complex - Helena, MT
Ages: U10-U12 B&G
Cost: $350 for U10 teams, $400 for U11-U12 teams (a $10 fee will be assessed for electronic payments)
2014 MYSA Approval to Host
2014 Official Rules
- 3 games guaranteed, 5 maximum
- 25 minute halves, 5 minute halftime
- U10: 6v6
- U11-U12: 8v8
- Format: Pool play followed by Semi-final, Championship, and/or consolation games.
2015 Queen City Classic Field Layout
- All players, coaches, and managers will receive comemorative tournament pins.
- Medals awarded to all players and coaches of the Champions and Runner-up teams.
- Trophys will be awarded to the team as a whole of the Champions and Runners-Up.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS* Check-in will be on Friday, May 16 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM at the Queen City Classic's host hotel, Comfort Suites Helena Airport, located at 3180 N Washington St, Helena, MT 59602. A representative from each team will:
For player cards and rosters, the following instructions must be followed:
- Magic City Micro (Rec) teams will need to bring copies of their contact sheet roster, concussion forms, and registration (medical release) forms for all players on the roster.
- Academy teams will need to bring player cards and copies of their contact sheet rosters.
- MYSA competitive teams will need to bring copies of their League travel roster and player cards.
- U10 teams will be required to have 5 copies of their roster while U11 and U12 teams will be required to have 4. We’ll have a copy machine available if we need to make copies, but please try to bring enough with you.
Contact sheet roster are available by logging into the TEAM account on Gotsoccer.
Check-in the morning of the tournament will not be permitted!
Tournament apparel will be provided by Play On Soccer. T-shirt, sweatshirt, and long sleeved shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament and afterwards at Play On Soccer.
HYSA will be operating concessions along with several food vendors in the field area. Please check-back for a menu and vendor options.
Lifetouch Photography will be providing action photography services for all tournament participants! Please click here for more information!
- HYSA will be collecting parking on the days of the tournament. Fees will be $5 per car and $15 per trailer.
- Trailer parking will be restricted to certain areas of the parking lot.
- No parking is allowed in front of the Siebel Soccer Complex sign or in front of the Dome.
- No parking is allowed on Skyway Dr. or Kelleher Dr. The Helena PD will ticket and tow anyone parked on these streets.
Please click here for a listing of Siebel Soccer Complex policies.
HYSA Executive Director